I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Areias de prainha (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data ( RGPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Areias de prainha is: NOMADPARADISE UNIPESSOAL LDA, provided with NIF: PT513593667 and registered in: ________ with the following registration data: ________, whose representative is: Laura Arenas (onwards, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact information is as follows:
Cabeço da Rosária.
Estrada Regional Prainha de Cima
Contact telephone: +351 917 514 786
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate for Data Protection (DPD)
The Delegate for Data Protection (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which it is subject Areias de prainha The User can contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: email@example.com .
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Areias de prainha , through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the person responsible for the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between Areias de prainha and the User or the maintenance of the relation that is established in the forms that this one completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and digital rights guarantee:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive liability: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The data categories that are treated in Areias de prainha are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Areias de prainha undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of they are mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following term: 2 years , or until the User requests its deletion.
When personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
WEBANALYTICS, S.L. with address at Av. Diagonal, 100. 08006 Barcelona
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years may grant their consent to the processing of your personal data in a lawful manner by Areias de prainha . If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Areias de prainha undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data is avoided.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, totally encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Areias de prainha can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the person in charge of the treatment agrees. to communicate to the User without undue delay when there is a breach of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it make the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Areias de prainha and may, therefore, exercise the following rights in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, before the Responsible for the treatment, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access : It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Areias de prainha is treating his personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information on your specific personal data and the treatment Areias de prainha you have made or perform, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of them.
- Right to rectification : It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”) : It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they no longer exist are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to suppressing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, user-friendly format common and mechanical reading, and transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Opposition right : It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by Areias de prainha .
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.areiasdaprainha.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that it formulates.
This application and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and / or email:
Cabeço da Rosária.
Estrada Regional Prainha de Cima
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Areias de prainha , and that therefore are not operated by Areias de prainha . The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
The information collected through the cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User’s private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Areias de prainha for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Areias de prainha services requested by the same to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing the navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information that is obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User is accessing, the number of Users that access, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and web site trend reports are produced without identifying individual users.
You can get more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
The entity (s) in charge of the supply of cookies may (n) assign this information to third parties, as long as the law requires it or a third party who processes this information for these entities.
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Responsible for the treatment can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on June 10, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.